Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Cleaning Tips

So I have been lacking in this blog. But I have been working on getting organized.
Just want to share a few things that I have been doing to freshen up my home for spring.


This stuff is amazing.  NEVER BUY DRANO AGAIN! Combined with baking soda down the drain, on a wet rag to clean animal stains and odors and I hear it is wonderful on tile grout (haven't tried it yet but we'll see...) Also, microwave a bowl of this with 1/4 vinegar 3/4 water for 3 minutes.  Let steam for 5 minutes then wipe that baby down.  You will be amazed, my friends.

I love pouring this in with my whites and it freshens my whole house and my socks always look brand new!

Use these on counter tops.  Nuff said.


Use something like this or these...
in your pantry to hold bags and small items (granola, 100 cal packs, loaves of bread. etc) It streamlines your pantry.  Use them in the bathroom for loose items.  

This is kind of boring but if a clean house decreases your stress like it does for me, use little cheap solutions to make you more productive and relaxed.  You'll be surprised how much better you feel living in your own home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment